Bad audio can actually make people think that the images are bad as well!
When the sound is bad it takes your customers’ attention away from the picture. They might even stop watching it altogether, or at least turn the sound way down. Watching a video should be a “complete experience,” where the picture and audio combine to produce a meaningful and well balanced whole.
Also, I have mentioned in my video marketing article, a video stimulates more senses. Video is a great way to reach lots of potential customers and get your marketing message seen (and heard!).
Use this ‘hearing’ or ‘auditory’ sense to your advantage which can’t be found on photo or article marketing.
Get started with audio options by watching this video from Etsy.
See below for our complete list of Video Creation Series.
- Video Creation Series 1 – Lighting
- Video Creation Series 2 – Audio Options
- Video Creation Series 3 – Camera Choices
- Video Creation Series 4 – Pushing The Read Button
- Video Creation Series 5 – Editing And Publishing
We hope in this article that we have given you a few basic ideas to get you thinking about improving the sound of your next video.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Optimize Etsy Images Without Any Effort - March 29, 2017
- How To Create A Logo That Makes Your Competitors Jealous - March 28, 2017
- 3 Ways To Get Started With Your Business Idea Now - March 23, 2017