Creating a video for your craft work wouldn’t be possible without ‘the tool’… I’m talking about cameras!
As I have mentioned in my Craft Photography Series, “The best camera is the one you have with you.”
You don’t need the bulkiest and the most expensive video cameras like you see in movie productions. Sometimes, you just need a decent camera with movie mode, proper lighting, good audio settings, and have fun!
In this video, you will see a number of camera choices that you can use for your video creation.
Remember this when shooting video: capture and achieve the best translation of the scene (from your vision) to a high-quality image.
See below for our complete list of Video Creation Series.
- Video Creation Series 1 – Lighting
- Video Creation Series 2 – Audio Options
- Video Creation Series 3 – Camera Choices
- Video Creation Series 4 – Pushing The Read Button
- Video Creation Series 5 – Editing And Publishing
If you want to know what cameras other crafters’ are recommending, check their responses on the Etsy forum.