Do you want a list of ideas on how you can change your business’ online presence in a positive way?
When it comes to your online business, there are a lot of ways to promote your business that go beyond listing on
Etsy and selling on craft shows. In fact, there are so many different ways to market your business. I had to create an infographic and cut the list short!
What you have to remember is that you are in business to help others or sell a product that they need or make them happy. THAT is the best marketing mantra you can follow.
Now, if you’re REALLY looking for help with a marketing plan and you want one that’s literally tailored for your handmade business’ daily marketing, here’s an infographic that will do that and so much more (don’t forget to check the links after to read about strategies about how you can implement these tips!).
What results can you imagine for your handmade business if you started by selecting THREE of these a week (or a day) and followed through?
- How To Check If Your Newsletter Is Going Through Your Customers’ Inbox
- How To Easily Grow Your Email List Using Twitter
- A Surefire Way To Get More Facebook Likes
- 3 Steps To Get Pinterest Followers For Your Handmade Business
- How To Get 37% More Etsy Sales Using Instagram
- 5-Minute SEO Check For Your Craft Website
- 2 Effective Ways To Gather Emails At A Craft Show – Plus Bonus Video
I hope these tips help your business and please don’t forget to share!