“Selling out is doing something you don’t really want to do for money. That’s what selling out is.” – Bono
So much sweat and tears, heart and soul… still no sales!!!
Maybe you’ve committed the biggest mistake that sellers make? Maybe yes, maybe no… but there is always a solution for every problem.
I found this awesome video that I think would be a great help for craft sellers. Great tips from RamitSethi, the New York Times best-selling author of I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
Now that the rabbit’s out of the hat, boost your sales with these free guides that are specially made for craft sellers:
- How To Sell Your Crafts Online
- How To Sell On Etsy
- What To Do When No One Is Interested In Your Handmade Products
Share your big crafting secrets with us by leaving a comment below.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Optimize Etsy Images Without Any Effort - March 29, 2017
- How To Create A Logo That Makes Your Competitors Jealous - March 28, 2017
- 3 Ways To Get Started With Your Business Idea Now - March 23, 2017