One way to turn visitors into customers is to hook them with what makes your Etsy shop noteworthy.
A memorable video sharing the story of your business can pique shoppers’ curiosity and forge a connection.
With Etsy’s new shop video function, you can upload a video to your About page from a web browser or the free Sell on Etsy mobile app
But before you add video to your About page, check this video to learn how to effectively make one:
After taking notes of the essential components on making a great shop video, start telling your story.
Sell on Etsy app is a new tool for your Etsy shop to help buyers get to know you better.
Learn how to shoot, edit and upload a video about your Etsy shop directly from your computer or the Sell on Etsy app.
- From your iPhone or iPad: Once you download the latest version of the Sell on Etsy app for iOS, you will have access to a new feature that will allow you to shoot, edit and upload a video about your shop directly from the app.
- From your Android device: If you have a video about your shop on your Android device, you can use the latest version of the Sell on Etsy app for Android to upload your video to your shop home. At this time, the Sell on Etsy app for Android does not include video editing tools.
- From your computer: If you already have a shop video, you upload it directly from your computer by going to Your shop > Shop settings > About your shop, and clicking on the “Story” tab.
Your video will be visible to buyers who visit your shop on Etsy.com and the Etsy app.
You might also want to check our blog for more video marketing tips for handmade business owners.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Shipping - October 28, 2016
- 22 Craft Supplies Stores That You May Have Never Heard Of - October 27, 2016
- How To Give The Best Customer Experience - October 26, 2016