Are you wondering what customers always ask to handmade sellers?
Handmade products such as yours are beautiful and it would be a shame if your lovely product didn’t sell since your summary of the item left your consumers scratching their heads.
If you are selling online, do not assume that the simple description of your product are obvious to your customer or that your pictures say all of it. Sometimes, as a consumer, I have seen greater than one thing that I couldn’t even determine exactly what the item WAS!
It is always a great idea to describe your item as if you had no pictures for your customer to consider. Actually make them seem like they are right there with your item.
I made a list for you and for some questions, it might not be appropriate for all products or vendors but this is just a guide just to be prepared of a few of the important things your customer would like to know concerning your lovely products.
- What is it? – It may look very clear to you about what the product is, yet it might not be clear to your customer.
- What shade is it? – The color on your computer system display may not coincide with mine.
- What is it made from? – Just what materials and process are used?
- How do I take care of it? – Can I clean and completely dry that wool coat?
- Who should not buy it? – Is it ideal for expectant females? Youngsters? Pets?
- What is it made use of for? – Is it ornamental? Does it have a function? Both?
- Is it ready to use? – Is that painting all set to hang? Do I need to mount it initially?
- How will it be shipped? – Is it present wrapped? Is it all set to ship or is it tailored?
- How does it work? – Does it slide over my head? Is there a clasp? Do I connect it around my waist?
- What does it feel like? – Is that scarf soft to the touch? What’s the texture like? Is that locket very heavy?
- What is its size? – As a buyer I do not want to guess if that paint will certainly fit over my fire place or if those jewelries are going to hang in my shoulders.
- What do those terms suggest? – Do not assume that your customer knows what a cabochon is or what giclee or gocco means.
- What happens if it doesn’t fit? – Will your replace? What is your return policy? Who pays to ship it back?
- Why is this set better compared to the one in other stores? -What unique skills, materials, or suggestions do you use that make your item the very best?
- Do I get what exactly is in the listing? – I see 12 products in your image, do I get them all? Just one? Does that wonderful ribbon in the background included it or is it just for display?
- Will I obtain the EXACT product in the image? – Is it a supply image or the image of the item on hand?
- Is it going to stink? – Does that classic thing have a cool, moldy smell? Does the vendor smoke while he develops that thing?
- How do I recognize it’s “vintage”? – What sort of research study did you do to establish exactly how old that item is? Is it marked? Is there a date on it? Are you experienced with vintage and antique items?
- Will it fit me? – When I shop in a physical shop I could try out 12 things as well as discover just 1 that fits well. I am taking a BIG come across acquiring garments online. Please make it easier for me by offering substantial measurement and sizing information. Don’t think that your customer will certainly recognize exactly what you indicate by “tiny” or “Big”?
- Can I live without this thing? – Possibilities are your customer can easily live without your things. It’s your job to OFFER it to them. Let them think why owning this product is so fantastic. Will they feel classy keeping that wonderful arm band? Is that plate not just useful, however makes a fantastic display? Is that item the best gift for hard to purchase for individuals? Does the item evoke certain emotions? Inform us what’s so wonderful concerning it!
Those are the basic questions that most shoppers have in mind when buying online. Make sure that you answer it and include in your product description to ensure a sale.
So what do you think? Did I miss any question that I should have included in the list? Please let me know in the comments.