As more and more people are shopping the Etsy marketplace via their mobile devices, Etsy is now focusing on building features that connect sellers and shoppers anywhere, anytime, on any platform.
After they added the Etsy’s mobile direct checkout , they are now enhancing their mobile experience and finding new ways that make it convenient for shoppers to discover unique Etsy items on any device.
Etsy just launched its Apple Watch app, which in companion with Etsy’s iPhone app, lets shoppers discover and buy more than 29 million one-of-a-kind items. Shoppers will have a brand new way to experience the marketplace with the launch of the Etsy app for Apple Watch. The Apple Watch app is a natural extension of their mobile app for iPhone where buyers can explore, get recommendations tailored to their individual tastes, and directly connect with other members of the Etsy community.
The launch of the Apple Watch app is the latest in a stream of developments this year designed to make the mobile shopping experience on Etsy easier and more enjoyable, including enabling payments through Apple Pay and Google Wallet, as well as social sign-in through Facebook and Google+.
Through the Apple Watch app, Etsy shoppers are able to:
- Receive notifications including those for tracking purchases
- Browse items that are trending across the marketplace
- View a personalized feed of items recommended for them
- Add items to their list of favorites
Learn more about the Etsy app for Apple Watch on their Seller Handbook .
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- 22 Craft Supplies Stores That You May Have Never Heard Of - October 27, 2016
- How To Give The Best Customer Experience - October 26, 2016
- What To Do If Handmade At Amazon Deny Your Application? - October 19, 2016