Do you want to meet people with common interests and collaborate?
Etsy Teams is a community feature on Etsy where you can connect with other members. With Teams, you can gather at the crossroads of the marketplace and community, meet people with common interests, and collaborate. Shoppers can browse Teams by theme or location to find shops that might interest them.
Learn more about them by visiting their Etsy Teams page.
Some Of The Teams In Etsy
Treasury Superstars – They are artisans that are superstars in creating treasuries.
Team Success – This team is perfect for you if you are a business-minded artisan who is ready to network and swap marketing ideas to increase business success.
Unemployed Graduates – This team will welcome you if you hold a master’s or doctorate degree, are unemployed, and seeking extra income through your ETSY shop.
Variety Is The Spice Of Life – This team are for quirky crafters who believe that variety is the spice of life, and like to make a wide variety of things or fill their homes and lives with a myriad variety of things!
XFactor Handmade – As the name implies, this team are for all the lovers and creators of Handmade items from jewelry and clothes to books and just about anything else you can think of and want to share with an awesome group of supportive and like minded individuals.
There are a lot of other teams focused on anything you can think up as a common interest. I bet you will find one that betters your Etsy experience.
Benefits Of Etsy Teams
- Being a team member of any Etsy teams is like having a second family. Such support and advice is shared between everyone.
- It’s a great way to cooperate with other Etsy sellers — especially if you’re an introvert!
- It is a wonderful feeling to be part of something you love to do with people who share your passion.
- Joining a team is beneficial. You will learn so much by joining a team, and which will also make you a better seller.
- And many more…
There are so many benefits and reasons in joining the Etsy Teams.
So, what are you waiting for?
Make new pals and learn from the Etsy Teams!
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017
- How To Brand Your Fashion Related Handmade Business - April 25, 2017