Facebook are rolling out a new look to the pages timeline and I wanted to give you a quick heads up on how this will effect your business page moving forward.
- Pages are now going to look more like personal profiles with just one column of posts showing to the right. This means that it will be easier for people to scroll though your history and see all your past posts, rather than looking from side to side.
- The left column will show business info, photos & videos. Tabs will now show here now too, instead of below the cover image.
- Images will now be bigger in the timeline – so start using wider images when you post (511 pixels wide).
- The “like” button, page name and category are now going to be placed on top of the cover photo – so you need to make sure that fits with your cover design.
- Some page insights are changing and you’ll see a “this week” summary of page activity when you’re logged in.
Overall these all seem like good changes to me but what do you think? Love it or hate it?