Are you wondering why your sales are just ranging from average to low? Maybe because you’re not giving your customers other modes of payment when you are selling at craft shows?
Generally, the more payment methods you can offer your buyers, the easier it will be for them to buy from you when you attend craft shows.
According to Etsy, 35 percent of its sellers sell their products at craft shows which mean that 35 percent of its sellers may be using services like Square or PayPal to accept credit cards.
There’s a lot of benefit when you use PayPal and it includes:
- You can easily receive payments and process your customers’ orders immediately.
- You provide convenience to your customers which is a big plus in providing exceptional customer service.
- If the craft show is huge, you will also be able to sell to foreigners who attended the show, this will be easier for them because PayPal is easier to use and affordable compared to other transfer methods.
- People can also pay their order using their credit card through PayPal. They don’t really need to register an account in Paypal. This does however depend on which country the buyer is based in.
- You and your customers can access PayPal anytime and anywhere as long as you have your mobile device and are connected to the internet.
- You are able to transfer money to your own bank account, at no cost.
If you want to see how this Paypal card reader works, check this review by Carissa Abraham:
Have you tried this tool? Or have you tried other credit card readers that you like? Please let us know in the comments.