When used correctly, images can be a powerful tool in your creative biz to engage customers and get them to buy what you’re selling.
So, how to take pretty images of your handcrafted products?
Actually, you can produce professional-looking product photos without having to hire a professional photographer. By following simple instructions from this list of online articles and video tutorials, you can create rich product images for very little cost.
Here is a list of online articles and video tutorials for product photography.
- Craft Photography Series 1: Taking Photos Of Your Craft Work
- Craft Photography Series 2: Your Jewelry and Small Products
- Craft Photography Series 3: Using Your Smartphone
- Craft Photography Series 4 – Advanced Editing
- Craft Photography Series 5 – Creating Professional-Looking Ads
- Multiple Ways To Get A White Background
- Planning, Setup, Shoot, Post Processing, to Publishing
For Etsy Sellers:
- Etsy Shop Photography: Advice for New Shop Owners
- Are Your Photos Frontpage Worthy?
- Do’s And Don’t Of Product Photography For Etsy Sellers
- Unique Product Photography Examples
- Things To Look For In A Digital Camera
- Homemade Light Box DIY
- How To: DIY $10 Macro Photo Studio
- Diy Light Box
- The Easiest Product Photography Setup Ever
I hope this list helps and motivates you to improve your pictures. Check our A to Z Handmade Business Guide, to learn more information about your creative business,
If you can recommend more tutorials about craft photography, please let us know through the comment box below.