Here’s something that will put a smile on your face: Photoshop can make your product images shine!
Attention to the little details in a craft blog or website such as product photos can make all the difference in the world when it comes to catching a customer’s eye. In less than five minutes we’ll teach you how to spruce up your product images in Photoshop.
In this video by ProjectDecor, we will show you a few ways you can take your digital snapshots or scans to a new level with a few little techniques that have a big payoff.
If you don’t have Photoshop in your computer, I encourage you to take advantage of the 30-day free trial that Adobe Photoshop offers to see if it’s something you want to invest in. You can always get Photoshop Elements if you’re only using it to edit product photos.
But wait, there’s more!
Learn more in the next article in this series: Craft Photography Series 5- Creating Professional-Looking Ad
Read the whole series in our Craft Photography Tips:
- Craft Photography Series 1 – Taking Photos For Your Crafts
- Craft Photography Series 2 – Your Jewelry and Small Products
- Craft Photography Series 3 – Using Your Smartphone
- Craft Photography Series 4 – Advanced Editing
- Craft Photography Series 5 – Creating Professional-Looking Ads
If you have more tips about making product images stunning, please share it with us.