Do you want to impress your customers? Do you want them to get excited for their next purchase?
First impressions are everything!
Packaging design and the materials you include with your e-commerce orders can set your brand apart in a major way. Try to make your customer happier not only with her orders, but also with your packaging. Don’t just put your crafted item in an envelope and send it for shipping; instead, develop packaging that, in addition to protecting your item, looks good.
If you want to learn more about packaging ideas, I recommend you read my old articles here:
- 10 Packaging Tutorials For Etsy Sellers
- 12 Packaging Ideas That Are Both Beautiful and Eco-Friendly
- 10 Stunning Package Wrapping Ideas
- 9 Cheap Eco-Friendly Packaging Ideas
In addition, if you want more tips on how you can effectively shop orders, check these articles:
- 4 Ways To Save Money On Shipping According To Top Etsy Sellers
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Shipping
- 8 Tricks To Offer Free Shipping Without Losing Too Much Profit
- The Good And Bad Items To Ship Internationally
Now, let’s hear it from Olivia Hayward on how she personally go over her business packaging design, how she made them and things she have learned along the way. She will also share her knowledge about marketing materials you should have and include in your e-commerce packages:
I hope you find it informative. If you want to share your creations or you have tips, please let us know in the comments.