Pinterest is a lifestyle brand that allows you to create a visual online pinboard, organized around topics of your choice, by category. Over the years, it has become a great place for handmade artists. Launched in March, 2010, Pinterest has grown 4000% in the last six months. It has 17 million users a month and is one of the most visited sites in the U.S. Also, Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn — combined.
So don’t be left out of the opportunity to reach out to these massive enthusiasts of arts and crafts. Start creating your own Pinterest account. To get an idea on how it works and for inspiration in your craft work, check out this list of 10 Pinterest users we love:
- The Dollar Store Crafts – Heather is a blogging genius and a craft royalty. I love her Pinterest board because it has a lot of pins tackling about business tips for handmade businesses. Her boards also provide DIY craft tutorials focusing on projects that are $10 or less. Emphasis is made on clear, simple directions, and projects that anyone can do!
- Debi9Kids – Deb is a mother of 9 and owner of the Who Says 8 Is Enough site. She has wonderful boards that consists tips to decorate your home on a dime, yummy desserts, natural home remedies, and a lot more. She can be your best crafty mom friend.
- The 36th. Ave – This Pinterest board is managed by Desiree. You will see in her board a wide selection of DIY tutorials, recipes, holiday crafts, and home decoration ideas.
- East Coast Creative – This Pinterest account is managed by BFFs Monica and Jess. In their boards, you’ll pick up a few tips on how to DIY (and perhaps some on how NOT to!). You’ll be inspired to live authentically, dream big, and take a few risks in your home while you make it the perfect space for YOU!
- Mod Podge Rocks – Amy Anderson is the authority of this lovely Pinterest account. It bring lots of ideas and inspiration together in one place. You will mostly get craft ideas, DIY, colorful stuff and anything unique here.
- Cindy Battle – Cindy shares her love of baking and crafting with us and thank goodness she does. You will love a wide selection of pins combining the beauty of crafts and cooking.
- The Next Martha – Jen aspires to be the next Martha and you won’t be disappointed in her craft projects. If you are looking for food, DIYs, home decorations, holiday gifts ideas and painting. This user is worth to be followed.
- Tatertots and Jello – Jennifer pins beautiful DIY projects and crafts, as well as recipes. You will see that most of her projects are remaking things into something better. A great hub to find new crafting ideas.
- Brittany Baughman – Brittany is the author of The butterfly Mom blog. She is a blogger who shares her favorite crafty tips and DIY inspirations. Organization and design are her hobby. She finds fashion isasabulous. Crafting, scrapbooking and all things DIY are her obsession.
- Etsy – The last but definitely not the least is Etsy. It would be difficult to create a list like this without including the reigning king of DIY – Etsy! You will not only find creative DIY tutorial pins but also the best handmade business tips you could ever imagine.
Comment below with your Pinterest board so we can check them out and while you’re at it don’t forget to follow Craft Maker Pro on Pinterest too!