Do you want to make jewelry from simple materials you can find at home? Check out 9 ways to make amazing designs from simple ideas and simople materials.
As you know, we support the handmade community. It’s wonderful to buy beautiful pieces online and in boutiques, but handmade jewelry has a certain sentimental value, and let’s face it, making something for yourself, a friend, or a loved one is the best feeling.
The world of do-it-yourself jewelry has really stepped up its game and you can amazing pieces from very simple materials. Thanks to all the creative jewelry makers out there, now you can get amazing ideas to try out!
Before you start, here’s what you need:
Supplies And Tools:
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun
- Paper clips
- Transparent lacquer or nail polish
- Soft brush
- Plastic beads
- Seed beads of different colors
- Orange and red embroidery floss
- Thin transparent elastic cord
- Thin wire
- Cutting, round nose and flat pliers
- Yellow and red tape
- Turquoise T-shirt.
- Pink acrylic paint.
- Pink beads with big holes.
- Glossy magazine pages
- Golden marker
- Dark green acrylic paint
- Golden outliner paint
- Old musical notes
- Thin wood stick
- Golden and royal blue ribbons
- Suede ribbon
- Jewelry supplies: chain, jump rings, jewelry pins, French hooks, lobster clasp and metal caps
Now you’re ready!
Here are 9 interesting DIY jewelry ideas from Troom Troom using available or excess materials from your projects.
These beautiful paper and metal bijouterie can become a nice gift and will perfectly fit for your every day dresses!
They are all beautiful, aren’t they? If you have your own DIY jewelry from simple materials, please share it with us in the comments!
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- 4 Lighting Tips & Tricks For Your Product Photography - April 28, 2017
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017