Pricing has to be one of the most important parts of running a successful handmade business.
If you search the web for different craft pricing formulas and advice on how to price your finished work you will find a multitude of different ways that people come to their end price from pure guesswork to the simple “parts + labor * 2” calculation that seems very popular.
I believe a lot of these “formulas” are way to simplified and miss out on calculating important costs that you need to be aware of for your business.
With our FREE craft and jewelry pricing calculator you will be able to work out the exact price you should be charging for all your handmade creations easily and quickly because we’ve done all the math for you 🙂
- Work out the exact hourly rate you should be charging (no guessing)
- Calculate your overhead costs for your business
- Total ALL the material costs for your finished piece
- Instantly calculate Tax, Wholesale and Retail Prices.
Watch the video overview to see exactly how it works and please like and share with your friends who would benefit from this.
- I didnt recieve the email. Please check your spam or junk folders.
- I can’t download it from the link? Try right clicking on the link and selecting “save as” rather than just clicking directly on it. Once you have downloaded the file you will need to unzip it as it is a large file.
- I don’t have Excel how can I use it? If you don’t have Excel then you might like to try using it with Open Office which you can download for free from here.
- I don’t understand how to use it now I have downloaded it? Please watch the support video above. If you have questions please leave them in the comments below and we’ll get back to you.
- This is awesome can I give it to my friends? We would love you to share this with your friends and would really appreciate you either sharing the link to this page directly by posting it to Facebook , Twitter or any of your crafting groups. Thank you 🙂
If you would like to find out more about our other calculators and inventory management features in Craft Maker Pro then please check out some of the video tutorials here: