So you want to sell your handmade goods at craft shows.
Problem: You have no idea what to bring.
For those of you who would like to try your hand at your first craft show booth, a complete craft show checklist is necessary to make it fun and memorable.
With our complete craft Show checklist you will be able to compile a packing list to help prepare you for your holiday selling events.
Besides helping you in your preparation correctly, here are some other benefits of using a craft show checklist:
- You can save your brain power for more creative things. Since you don’t have to remember all the items you need to take, you can use your brain power for something more creative.
- You can save time. You don’t need to spend time remembering the items, so you can devote the entire time on doing other important tasks.
- You can delegate more easily. If you ever want to delegate the task (for example, through your assistant), your checklist will make it easier for you to do it. By giving the checklist to the person you delegate to, you can show exactly what you need.
Read on to plan out what to bring for your display, for making sales, for your comfort, and for the great outdoors. You can adapt it to meet your particular requirements but I’ve covered the basics here:
Access your copy by entering your details below and we’ll email a copy straight to you.
You might also be interested to locate the best craft fairs near you.
Have fun and good luck.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- The Best Color To Use With Your Projects This 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Why Etsy Sellers Should Have A Backup Plan - January 22, 2017
- Valentine’s Day DIY Gift Inspiration For Everyone - January 20, 2017