As the saying goes, “The best camera is the one you have with you.”
Well, my smartphone has camera too… so does it apply?
The answer is, yes! HELL YES!
Smartphone cameras have come a long way and are now capable of taking high-quality photographs.
Check this how-to video by Alex KolosKov:
The video suggests the use of Nimbus Cloud Dome, but that’s not necessary. You are a crafter! You are creative! Think of some things in your house that you can use as a stable support for your phone such as using an inverted glass with rubber bands.
Most professional photographers will tell you that often what matters more than how nice your camera is, is how you know how to use it. We couldn’t agree more!
Bonus: Be a Pro with our other craft photography series for free! Check our tutorial on Craft Photography Series 4 – Advanced Editing
Read the whole series in our Craft Photography Tips:
- Craft Photography Series 1 – Taking Photos For Your Crafts
- Craft Photography Series 2 – Your Jewelry and Small Products
- Craft Photography Series 3 – Using Your Smartphone
- Craft Photography Series 4 – Advanced Editing
- Craft Photography Series 5 – Creating Professional-Looking Ads