Good images of your jewelry are vital, not just for creating a beautiful blog but also if you have any intention of selling handmade products online.
So… do you want to take picture’s of your jewelry that look like they were taken by a professional photographer?
In this video it shows how to get some stunning professional looking images of your small items and jewelry using your own point-and-shoot or digital SLR camera.
If you have no point-and-shoot or DSLR camera… our next tutorial is perfect for you!
Read the whole series in our Craft Photography Tips:
- Craft Photography Series 1 – Taking Photos For Your Crafts
- Craft Photography Series 2 – Your Jewelry and Small Products
- Craft Photography Series 3 – Using Your Smartphone
- Craft Photography Series 4 – Advanced Editing
- Craft Photography Series 5 – Creating Professional-Looking Ads
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Optimize Etsy Images Without Any Effort - March 29, 2017
- How To Create A Logo That Makes Your Competitors Jealous - March 28, 2017
- 3 Ways To Get Started With Your Business Idea Now - March 23, 2017