Have you tried searching online and seen that videos have better ranking than other blogs and website? Do you wonder why?
If that’s the case let us help you get started with video marketing.
Despite the fact that video marketing is more affordable and easier to do than ever, most craft businesses still aren’t taking advantage of it.
So first, why should you try video marketing?
- YouTube is owned by Google, so each video you publish on YouTube has the potential for high search visibility.
- A video is a great storyteller and keeps consumers glued to your site.
- People love to comment on videos, and that’s where you can learn more about your customers.
- Videos add the “wow” factor to your online marketing. Not to belittle the written word, but videos add a punch to your marketing efforts that write-ups just can’t.
- It stimulates more senses. Video is the best way to reach lots of potential customers and get your marketing message seen (and heard).
Your Video Marketing Guide:
1 – Links
One of the best ways to turn YouTube views into traffic and sales is to invite people back to your website at the end of your videos.
If you’re watching a TV ad, you can’t just “buy now.” You have to go somewhere else like your phone or laptop. As an online seller, your customers should never be more than one click away from the opportunity to buy the product or service you are selling. Make it really easy for them by including a clickable link right in the video description box.
2 – Keywords And Descriptions
Optimizing your videos is key. When you upload to various sites, the titles and descriptions for your videos must be different. It is important to include the right keywords, as well. Learn more about keyword research with Google’s Keyword Planner. It’s also important to include contact information.
3 – Video Ideas
Video marketing is about making a series of videos so that viewers will have something to look forward to after watching your videos. As a crafter, you can make a ‘do-it-yourself’ tutorials, review software you use such as Craft Maker Pro… *wink*, your new discoveries, and a lot more. Inject humor, use creative graphics and do anything you can to get your video to stand out from the rest. You should make every video dependable, engaging and useful for your target audience.
4 – Share To Social Media
Boost your video marketing idea by reading our 30 Free Ways To Promote Your Craft Business And Products Online.
5 – Video Creation
Now that you have an idea on how video marketing will work for your craft business, it’s time to make your own video!
Below is our collection of Video Creation Series to help you get started:
- Video Creation Series 1 – Lighting
- Video Creation Series 2 – Audio Options
- Video Creation Series 3 – Camera Choices
- Video Creation Series 4 – Pushing The Read Button
- Video Creation Series 5 – Editing And Publishing
As you can see, it is not too hard to use video marketing. Use the tips you just read to plan your video marketing campaign. Millions of people use the Internet daily and millions more watch videos on the Internet daily. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- The Best Color To Use With Your Projects This 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Why Etsy Sellers Should Have A Backup Plan - January 22, 2017
- Valentine’s Day DIY Gift Inspiration For Everyone - January 20, 2017