Are you interested in pursuing social media to grow your business? Then you must have thought about online video marketing; i.e. posting videos to YouTube.
Did you know that if YouTube were a country, it would be ranked the third largest in the world? With more than 1 billion unique visitors each month and 100 hours of footage uploaded every minute, you can reach a lot of your target customers.
According to statistics, Youtube have:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen , YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last year
Looking at the information above, video marketing has become one of the most important advertising tools in handmade business and entrepreneurship today. In fact, a number of online business owners are using video marketing to promote their business.
Some of the most successful craft business Youtube channels include:
- So Craftastic with 369,541 subscribers
- TheCraftsChannel with 48,676 subscribers
- Cool2Craft with 40,656 subscribers
- Craftzine with 38,967 subscribers
- Fave Crafts Video with 35,322 subscribers
Youtube marketing can be a brilliant way to build an online craft business, but you really need a sane, simplified plan to do it well without letting it take over your life.
Check these 10 easy ways to optimize your craft business Youtube channel:
The best craft websites appeal to the major sense – sight (photos, text) and sound (music, dialogue) – while telling a story that can erase the constraints of time and space. Unlike other forms of content, video incorporates all of these elements into an artistic statement that attracts even the most hard to reach Internet user.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- The Best Color To Use With Your Projects This 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Why Etsy Sellers Should Have A Backup Plan - January 22, 2017
- Valentine’s Day DIY Gift Inspiration For Everyone - January 20, 2017