Do you want to refresh your Etsy Store and boost your sales?
Today, I received notification that Etsy is launching its February’s Etsy School to help handmade business owners to freshen up their shop in the new year.
Basically, this joint Etsy School project of Etsy and Etsy Teams will help you learn how to optimize your shop to attract buyers, increase visibility and sales, and get motivation from other sellers on participating Teams. All of this will be discussed in an Etsy School Workbook.
Etsy School consists of a series of educational projects and workshops to participate in with your Team.They offer four educational modules with resources and exercises to try with a team mate to improve your shop and four Team projects where your Team can work together on an activity or event.
- First week: Get your partner, do a shop critique for each other, and set goals.
- Second week: Focus on improving your shop’s photography.
- Third week: Discover how to get found in Etsy search with SEO, tags, and titles.
- Fourth week: Insider tips on promotion and marketing.
Note: This program is only available for Etsy Teams members. If you’re not in a Team, don’t worry, they will suggest some participating Teams you can join and they will communicate your name to the Team Captain. You can also browse their Etsy Teams page and find it on your own.
To participate and receive your Etsy School workbook, Sign Up here!
After joining the Team, browse through the current discussion threads in the team and see if they are running the Etsy School in February.
Have fun and hopefully I’ll see you there?
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017
- How To Brand Your Fashion Related Handmade Business - April 25, 2017