Have you ever checked a craft fair and walked into a booth and been totally unimpressed, or worse yet, even troubled by what you saw?
Whether you are a new craft fair vendor or seasoned seller, there are costly mistakes you may not have considered that will lose sales.
Don’t make this mistake at your next craft fair!
In addition, make sure your next craft fair is a success by following these tips:
- Price everything
- Have a clean organized booth
- Be friendly
- Accept credit cards if you can especially at high-end venues or if you sell expensive things.
- Ask if there are other vendors selling the same thing you do before signing up.
- Have consistent packaging
- Be friendly and smile at shoppers.
- Don’t pack up your booth until the show is over.
Remember, we’re only human This humiliating experience illustrates that, no matter how experienced a craftsperson you might be, things can go spectacularly wrong due to a lack of preparation.
If you are guilty of any of these, and I’m pretty sure we all have been, then take some time to clean up your act – or booth ?? and watch your sales improve.