Every start of the year we want to start something new and a business is always a great idea.
Do you want to start a handmade business this 2015? Are you wondering why you should make your hobby a money-making opportunity? It is the essence of everything you do. It raises you above ‘hobbyist’ and you become the ‘professional crafter’.
Do you want to make sure that it will become successful? Of course, it is possible with a proper guideline to begin with. Get to know the basic from pricing, customer handling, craft photography, product descriptions and many more.
Here’s an infographic along with informational links at the bottom to help you get started on your handcraft business this 2015:
Here are some helpful resources related to the infographic above:
- How Etsy Top Sellers Expand Their Creative Skills
- Crafters Guide To Hiring Virtual Assistants
- How To Start Your Own Craft Business – Business Plan Essentials
- What Is Copyright Infringement And Why You Should Care
- The Importance Of Testing Your Pricing
Download our Free Craft And Jewelry Pricing Calculator here.
That’s all for now. Don’t forget to read more on our A-Z Handmade Business Guideto ensure success on your marketing efforts.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Optimize Etsy Images Without Any Effort - March 29, 2017
- How To Create A Logo That Makes Your Competitors Jealous - March 28, 2017
- 3 Ways To Get Started With Your Business Idea Now - March 23, 2017