You have been keeping quite busy crafting these last few weeks. You have a craft home party coming up, orders from your customers, and might send in an application for another juried show the week after.
So what can we do?
Staying fit leads to a healthy living. Living healthy leads to a happy life. So here are some of tips to help youlive a happy life while doing the things you love.
- Exercise daily.I know you are busy with creating beautiful things or your other day job but you can still do exercise. Walking or carrying groceries are also a form of exercise. This helps in maintaining a good heart as it promotes good blood circulation and oxygen flow.
- Eat a balanced diet. Always include all the food groups when preparing your meal. A balanced diet will prevent you from any vitamin deficiency. This will provide your body all the nutrients needed. Follow the food pyramid strictly. Here are some food examples to help fight stress.
- Fiber. Increase fiber in your diet. Fiber induces good bowel movement. Disposing everyday helps detoxify our body. It washes away bad elements that are bad for your body.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The food you eat in the morning will be converted to energy that will be used throughout the day.
- Less oil. Try grilling or steaming instead of frying. Too much oil is bad for the body. In frying the oil will retain to the body of the meat so we eat including the oil. While in grilling and steaming the oil will be drained.
- Drink more water. Water helps replenish our body. Water is the natural solvent and helps detoxify your body.
- Have adequate sleeping time. Sleep is important. A good rest will restore all the energy that was used and having adequate sleeping hours will help your mind regenerate.
- Learn something new. This exercises the mindwhich helps in planning or making your handicrafts.
- Smile. As the saying goes smile and the world smiles backs at you. Smiling is a good weapon against ageing. It helps relieve stress and makes wrinkles grow less. Check here on how To Build A Creative Business Build A Fitter Body.
Follow these tips so that you can be fit and live a healthy life.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Informative Cheat Sheet For Handmade Sellers - February 25, 2017
- 5 Photoshop Alternatives That Top Etsy Sellers Use - February 24, 2017
- 8 Ways To Easily Buy From Your Online Store - February 23, 2017