Do you need help in e-mail marketing for your craft business?
GetResponse is a complete email marketing solution for your craft business. It provides good newsletter publishing and hosting features. GetResponse also helps you maintain your list of contacts and create professional-looking marketing campaigns of your craft business, but it also gives you the information and tools you need to be more effective at reaching your audience.
GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists like (1+ million subscribers if your lucky enough to have that).
Before you get started with GetResponse, here’s a few pointers for you.
- Creates Professional-looking Email Templates – It offers a wide variety of stylish template designs and if don’t like any available designs, you can use a simple drag-and-drop design tool to quickly create the look you’re after without using complicated HTML code. After you find a template that meets your needs, you can easily add your own text and images using the GetResponse editing interface.
- Preview Button – GetResponse Inbox Preview tool provides you with screenshots of your email exactly as it appears in all the most popular email services. With the click of a button, you can determine with certainty whether your email needs a little more work before you send it out into the world.
- Landing Page Creator – GetResponse provides a great set of tools to help you create high-quality landing pages in minutes. After building your landing page with GetResponse’s easy drag-and-drop page editor, you can post it online for anyone to view. Then, simply insert a link to the page right into your email campaigns and wait for your customers to visit. You’ll always be able to access detailed reports that show you just how many of your customers click through to your page to learn more about your craft business.
- Support – GetResponse does a great job providing effective education materials and user guides through their Learning Center, which you can search by keyword to find the help you need fast.
GetResponse falls short when it comes to pricing for entry-level plans. Most of the top email marketing services offer plans starting at less than $10 per month, while GetResponse’s cheapest option comes in at $15 per month. The price difference isn’t huge, but for some customers five or seven dollars per month can be the defining difference between one company and another. Check their GetResponse pricing here.
You might also be interested to check our review for Aweber before making a decision.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Informative Cheat Sheet For Handmade Sellers - February 25, 2017
- 5 Photoshop Alternatives That Top Etsy Sellers Use - February 24, 2017
- 8 Ways To Easily Buy From Your Online Store - February 23, 2017