Some experienced Etsy sellers got together to chat about the best apps they’ve been using recently so I thought it would be good to cover them off here so you can see how others are making the most out of their productive time.
Some of these apps have recently captured their imaginations (and a spot on their mobile phones), whether they’re tiny apps from budding developers or the top-grossing apps that everyone is using. While you might recognize some of these apps, others you might never have encountered. All of them, are worth a look.
Here’s what they say:
- Jessica Hapak from LetThemSparkle: “Adobe photoshop express premium. I do all my photography, editing, and listing on my iPhone. The app (4.99$) is the best way for me to have great pictures.”
- Kate Johnson from 17thAvenueDesigns: “Evernote!! I use it ALL the time and it keeps me sane. I use Pages and Spotify quite a bit too. Love my macs :)”
- Wendy Cook from modernandvintage: “Evernote, iDraw, Pixelmator,Dropbox.”
Here’s a rundown of the most relevant apps that work wonders for Etsy sellers:
1. Sell On Etsy
The Sell on Etsy app was designed from the ground up with the needs of Etsy sellers in mind. They’ve put some of your most important shop management tasks, along with brand new features in an easy-to-use iPhone app so that you can quickly manage your shop on the go.
2. BETSI Lite
BETSI Lite is a web-based application, with the most comprehensive FREE Bulk/Batch Listing tools, that any Etsy Seller can use to manage core Listing data for Active Listings quickly and easily.
- Manage Active Listing Titles, Descriptions, Prices (supports Normal, Digital, and Variation Listings), Quantities, Shop Section linking, Taxable flagging, and Request Custom Job flagging.
- Flexible Filtering by Shop Section &/or Categories
- Instant Text Search by Titles &/or Descriptions as you type
- Key information
- Review Changes before Sending
- Free and Friendly customer support
3. Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express can now fix photos fast – crop, straighten, rotate, flip, adjust color, and remove red eye straight from your phone. You can also adjust hue, brightness, white balance, and more with easy slider controls.Add a finishing touch with borders and frames.
Other features include:
- Post photos to favorite social sites like Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.
- Email and SMS text your photos to family and friends.
- Simple capture
- Snap pictures from right in the app.
- View photos at their sharpest and most vibrant thanks to support for iPad with Retina display.
iDraw is a powerful feature-packed vector design and illustration application, available for both Mac OS X and iPad. All of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art.
Pixelmator allows you to move, distort, and edit elements of the image, selections, texts, shapes, or entire layers easily. Each time you click an object, the Move Tool knows whether it’s a text, shape, or image layer, and gives you the options that you need at that time. And, when you move any of the layers, the smart Alignment Guides appear so you can place layers exactly where you need them to be.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
Bonus Etsy Apps:
Here are other favorite etsy apps for:
- browsing etsy
- email marketing
- renewing your Etsy listings automatically
- social media
- craft photography editing
- saving you time
That’s it. How about you? What’s your favorite app?