Do you want to make money out of your crafting hobby? Do you want to find discounted crafting supplies? Do some research of what’s hot on Ebay!
Craft supplies can be purchased at local craft stores like Michaels and AC Moore but if you have little time and want to shop for your supplies online, you can check Ebay.
Here are a few of the more popular crafts selling on eBay:
- Textiles and Fabric – These materials are popular on Ebay. This area covers needlepoint, sewing, quilting, knitting and even scrap booking. Whether you tie-dye, screen print, fabric paint or iron on a t-shirt, you are sure to get top quality materials that will help you finish your pieces.
- Beads – Wholesales beads at great discounted prices are also popular on Ebay market. You can use these beads in completing your jewelry pieces, decorating pillows, and even decorating jeans and tees. The attraction of bead art is the multiple types of beads available today ranging from crystal, metal to glass.
- Art supplies – Whether you love to paint, print on shirts, or looking for related supplies to design your scrapbook and other craft pieces, you are sure to find a wide array of choices. This area of crafting consistently attracts multiple bidders because there is a large demand for crafters, and can bring very nice closing bids on seven day auctions.
You can also check our article about other places online to buy craft supplies and learn more about Ebay crafts here.
Selling Your Crafts On Ebay
Crafters usually sell on Etsy and Artfire but not on Ebay. For most of their experiences, items that are most successful on Ebay tend to be of two categories only: collector’s items and new or slightly used retail items. Ebay shoppers generally aren’t looking for original content and that includes handmade crafts.
However, it is still a good place to get your craft supplies at discounted prices.
Check eBay’s popular crafts page and find discounted craft supplies that will help you turn your hobby into a profitable part-time business.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017
- How To Brand Your Fashion Related Handmade Business - April 25, 2017