Are looking for an easy way to create an Etsy cover photo?
Personally, we use Canva in making our social media and blog featured images.
Canva’s cover photo maker is free and easy to use – you’ll have access to high-quality images, graphics and illustrations that will help you build a strong brand that is uniquely you.
There is no cost to using the Canva Standard platform. It’s free to upload and design with your own images.
Premium images cost US $1 each and you’ll only ever pay when you publish your design.
You can also upload and personalize your own images by adding text and customizing the font and color.
So how to create an Etsy cover with Canva?
- Open Canva and select Etsy Cover Photo
- Upload your own photo or choose from hundreds of professionally designed templates
- Adjust your images, add stunning filters and edit text
- Save and download your cover photo, then head back to your Etsy shop and upload it!
Check this video from Southern Charm Wreaths to see how it works:
What I like with this app is you won’t need to start from scratch every time you create a new cover photo in Canva.
Whenever you create a design, it will be saved to your Canva homepage.
To create a new cover photo, just drag and drop new images and update the text.
If you make something with Canva after reading this, make sure to share it with us in the comments – I’d love to check out your creations!
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Holiday Checklist Must-Have For Every Handmade Seller - October 18, 2016
- How To Sell Your Handcrafts With Google Shopping - October 12, 2016
- How To Achieve Work Life Balance - October 11, 2016