Do you want to know how visitors are behaving in your online craft store?
There are thousands of online craft stores out there, and tracking how people are getting to your site and what’s performing well is a must for being competitive in the online market.
For example, you may be spending the same amount of time on Pinterest and Facebook but it is possible that Facebook is generating a significant amount more traffic. Knowing this, you can make the decision to move more towards Facebook with your time or possibly re-evaluate your Pinterest strategy for better results.
Another example, how you think users interact with your website can be very different from what they really see.
Either way, you need to be tracking your results to better manage your valuable time.
To get started with Google Analytics, here’s a beginner’s guide by Lady Luck Media:
There are a lot more to things consider to use Google Analytics effectively, but watching this video and configuring Google Analytics to suit your craft business’ needs is a great way to get started.
Turn it up a notch by reading our other Google Analytics tutorials:
- Crafters’ Simple Guide To Google Analytics
- Advanced Crafters’ Guide To Google Analytics
- Setting Up Google Analytics For Your Craft Website
- 5 Craft Business Strategies Using Google Analytics
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017
- How To Brand Your Fashion Related Handmade Business - April 25, 2017