One of the most common tasks handmade business owners do with images is removing their background. This is not something only crafters have to do, though. If you’re selling stuff online, creating presentations, or even making collages, you might want to use the object in the photo without using its background.
We reviewed a nice photo editing app called FotoFuze before and the result looks great. We are adding a new option for you that will turn professional product photos out of your ordinary photos – The Background Burner.
The Background Burner quickly removes the background from any image or photo. When you send the picture, its technology will isolate the object you were intending to capture and melt away the cruft. But because it’s hard for a computer to guess right every time, they included a “Touch Up” button to perfect your result.
You can try it by these 5 simple steps:
- Drag your image onto the drop-zone, or choose a file using the button.
- You will be taken to the image preview where there are results you can choose and download right away or click “Touch Up” to edit it.
- You will be redirected to the background touch up page which gives you the power to remove the background, refine, restore, and preview your edited image.
- When you’re satisfied, you can click “Use This” and you will be given a chance to change the background color.
- When everything’s perfect, click Download.
I tested it myself. When I first dropped the image into Background Burner, the software’s edge-finding algorithm did a decent job of finding the subject, but needed a little extra help catching the subject’s edges where sometimes it looks jagged.
The Background Burners works great for beginners, and for anyone who doesn’t want to purchase an expensive piece of software.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Create An Online Store In Less Than 10 Minutes With TicTail - April 27, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start Buying Handmade - April 26, 2017
- How To Brand Your Fashion Related Handmade Business - April 25, 2017