Here’s how to do it:
- You need to login into your Facebook account that is an admin to your Facebook Page and then visit Facebook to Twitter app.
- Under the big Green button that says “Link My Profile to Twitter,” select the smaller text link that says, “Link a Page to Twitter.”
- You will be asked which Facebook Page you would like to connect to Twitter if your Facebook account manages multiple Pages. Click the ‘link to twitter’ button according to your preference.
- After that, login to your Twitter credentials that you’d like to connect with Facebook. Next, press the “Authorize app” blue button.
- After successfully authorizing the connection via Twitter, you’ll be redirected back to Facebook where you can select which portions of your Facebook Page you would like to have synced up with Twitter in the future. You can select from multiple options that include Status Updates, Photos, Notes, Events, etc.
- Finish up by selecting “Save Changes” and that’s about all there is to it.
You might also be interested to sync both sites through using HootSuite. Here’s how to do it:
After successfully synchronizing both sites, the updates will automatically be synced and reposted on your associated Twitter account. This is a great time saver for you and helps you keep your social media accounts active and out in front of your followers.
We also have tips about effective social content strategy for craft business.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Informative Cheat Sheet For Handmade Sellers - February 25, 2017
- 5 Photoshop Alternatives That Top Etsy Sellers Use - February 24, 2017
- 8 Ways To Easily Buy From Your Online Store - February 23, 2017