If you need unique photos and images for your online handmade website, buying online stock photos is the easiest way to get this work done.
- Website themes
- Blog images
- Social media featured image
- Business cards
- Party invitations
- Craft show signs and banners
- Brochures and pamphlets
- And any other design project you can think of!
But are you wondering what the best site to subscribe to is?
Graphic Stock is a resource for royalty-free graphics, images, icons, buttons, textures, backgrounds; that provides members with unlimited downloads of stock graphics, stock images, icons, buttons, backgrounds, textures and more.
Instead of charging per download, Graphic Stock allow their members to download as much as they want all for less than the price of just one graphic at many competing sites!
What Are The Benefits?
- Stock photography, images and illustrations are ready for immediate download and only require three steps to make this happen. Sign-up, search, and download.
- Collections are diverse and include any subject, location, emotion or color.
- After signing up, you’ll have unlimited access to the entire Graphic Stock archive. There are no download caps, so you may download and use as much content as you want.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. There are no long term contracts.
- Everything you download is yours to keep and use forever, royalty free. Even if you cancel your subscription!
- New content is continually added to the Graphic Stock archive, so there is always something new!
- All graphics and images provided on GraphicStock.com come with the right to use them royalty free in all types of projects. There are absolutely no additional fees beyond the monthly subscription cost.
- Every photo or image you download has a standard license, royalty free, so you are protected under the terms and conditions of the stock photo agency. Google images taken from the internet do not carry these basic and needed licensing protections and using them could cost you more than a stock photo!
- If you are purchasing a royalty free photo (standard license) these photos come with the necessary model and property releases. Releases are legal agreements from the property owners or models stating that they agree to their image being used under general conditions. Releases are necessary image protection for any company advertising and marketing campaigns.
Simply create an account, and you get unlimited downloads to everything on the site and you can start your 7 day free downloads trial now!
How To Search An Image
When I got my license, I immediately did an image search to see their selection. On their dashboard, you can do a search by image or browse by category. I tried the former. I searched for a “discount” image for my article about 20 ways to offer a discount on Etsy, and when I saw the search results, I was amazed! 1,950 results!
You may also check the other filters such as most downloads, best rated, and newest… still all related to the keyword you entered. Awesome!
How To Download An Image
Downloading an image in Graphic Stock is super easy. Just hover your mouse over the image and two options will appear. Download Now or Add to lightbox. You will then be given an option to download the image in jpeg format and then you now have the image.
To sum it all, this site is a good option if you are looking for stock photos for your handmade business. I have personally tried other stock photo sites and this one is the most affordable and the easiest to use. I use lot of graphics and photos in my daily work and finding good images on the internet is not easy as many images are either copyrighted or low quality.
Finally, I’ve got thousands of high quality images and photos and now I can focus on other things for my business. Give Graphic Stock a try today and see if you can find some cool imagery for your craft business.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Effectively Start An Etsy Shop - January 24, 2017
- Mart Ninja – All You Need To Know - January 24, 2017
- The Best Color To Use With Your Projects This 2017 - January 23, 2017