The discouragement of failing to witness noticeable results from countless hours of making handmade items might cause you to rethink whether the business and effort is actually worth it.
Here are 3 ways to stay motivated to become successful:
- Speak positive affirmations. Words have a creative force. Regardless of what is going on around you, speak out loud what you want to happen. Write out an affirmation that you can say daily and put it up somewhere that you are sure to see it every day, like your bathroom mirror or your refrigerator.
- Build a positive environment. While you can’t always control what happens to you, you can control how you respond to it. Seek to create a positive environment for yourself and you’ll begin to become more motivated to achieve your dreams and goals.
- Make a plan. There is a very popular saying: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” When you take time to plan, you allow yourself to think through the entire process from beginning to end. This can spark ideas, improve productivity and ensure a great outcome. Once you have a written agenda, you are immediately going to be motivated to accomplish it. Without one, you have nothing to run with and end up feeling stuck. Write out your to-do list the night before. Identify the three most important things that you must accomplish the next day and start with those first.
In this video, you’ll learn a simple trick that seems counter intuitive but can quickly help you reignite your natural motivation and get better results instead of feeling like you’re constantly hitting a brick wall. Best part? There’s science to back up this smart strategy.
Remember, there is no success without failure. A person who makes no mistakes is unlikely to make anything at all.
It’s better to have a life full of small failures that you learned from, rather than a lifetime filled with the regrets of never trying.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- How To Effectively Start An Etsy Shop - January 24, 2017
- Mart Ninja – All You Need To Know - January 24, 2017
- The Best Color To Use With Your Projects This 2017 - January 23, 2017