Before you get into your next craft show, you need to do some thinking and reflecting. You need to have a clear idea of the types of products you want to sell, what to prepare, and what things to use to attract your target customers.
Craft Show Display Tips
I’m sure you already know that your display booth can have a huge impact on your sales at craft shows. But do you really know what works and what doesn’t work?
- Craft Show Display Ideas – Cool Examples And Tips
- Craft Shows From Around The World
- Cool DIY Jewelry Display Examples
- Great Collection Of DIY Craft Show Display Tutorials
- 5 Things Every Craft Show Booth Should Have
Set the right price for your handmade goods based on its quality and your time.
Craft Show Sales Tips
Get tips on how you can increase your craft show sales in an easy way.
Here is how you should treat your customers to gain their trust and loyalty.
- How To Greet Your Customers During Craft Shows
- How To Deal With Difficult Customers During Craft Shows
Design & General Tips
How do you design a booth that attracts customers, show your work at its best and work within your budget?
- Cool Business Card Examples For Craft Business
- DIY Business Card Holder Ideas For Craft Shows
- Tag And Label Ideas For Your Handmade Products
- Craft Show Table Inspirations
- Craft Show Table Covers – Samples And Ideas
- Craft Show Banner Design Ideas
- Craft Show Giveaway Ideas
- How To Avoid Bad Craft Shows
- Join Now – Huge List Of Craft Shows
- The Ultimate Craft Fair Checklist
Use some of our free tools to help you be more organized:
That’s it. How about you? How do you prepare for your next show? Please let us know through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Informative Cheat Sheet For Handmade Sellers - February 25, 2017
- 5 Photoshop Alternatives That Top Etsy Sellers Use - February 24, 2017
- 8 Ways To Easily Buy From Your Online Store - February 23, 2017