Are you wondering how in love are you to crafting? There are signs for that! Don’t misunderstand — we fully support your addiction.
- You are made of glitter.
- You feel like Martha Stewart more than Martha Stewart feels like Martha Stewart.
- Calculating the price of any craft supplies such as bulk supplies including beads, yarn, stickers, ribbons, washi tapes, etc is as easy as counting 1 2 3.
- You yell at projects when they don’t work.
- You would rather stay at home on a Saturday night to finish your projects.
- You desk looks like it belongs to your daughter’s study table, covered in crayons, markers and colored pencils. You still color and you are a grown ass adult. You still don’t color in the lines, but now it’s “intentional.”
- You find yourself fishing perfectly reusable ribbons and bows out of the trash bin at your daughter’s birthday party.
- You always want to use your partner’s clothes for projects.
- Your friends only need to check your Pinterest board to figure out what they’re getting for their birthdays.
- Your emergency contact list includes your friends, your husband, your mother, and Michaels. Because there’s a good chance they might find you there.
- You have a grand entrance at the craft store.
- When you go to an antique store, you always have to haggle because if you were going strictly from the listed price, you would leave without any money.
- You regularly budget every month for arts, crafts, beads, plastic eyeballs and double-sided tape.
- You’ve also memorized each store’s playlist.
- You make craft store employees worry when you’re gone for a few days.
- You’ve cried while supply shopping.
- There’s not a pen, wooden spoon, picture frame or electrical cord in your home that you haven’t upgraded.
- You finally quit that TV snacking habit by learning to knit. Now you’ve just got a way-too-much-yarn problem. But, hey, it’s never been cozier!
- Your neighbors think you don’t recycle, but you do. Those glass jars are storing your ever-growing button collection, not sitting in a landfill!
- You can’t remember what life was like before you discovered DIY.
Did I forget something? Please let us know in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- The Difference Between Your Handmade Business And Starbucks - April 18, 2017
- How To Make Customers Want Your Products - April 16, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Your Handmade Products Are Not Selling - April 15, 2017