The idea of marketing via publications goes back to the beginnings of commerce.Today, craftspeople—especially handmade artists and jewelers – want to use magazines not only to get inspiration from but also for showcasing their products.
- Adore Home Magazine is an Australian magazine that features the best in modern-but-quirky decor.
- American Craft celebrates contemporary craft, focusing on achievements in the craft media.
- American Style is a leading magazine featuring contemporary craft, craft collectors and the artists. AmericanStyle magazine is based in Baltimore, MD.
- Arts & Crafts Home magazine offers expert advice and hundreds of resources for those building, renovating, and furnishing a home in the Arts & Crafts.
- Bead & Button magazine is a crafting magazine focusing on making fashionable beaded accessories. First published in 1994, the magazine contains full-color photos and step-by-step instructions in each bimonthly issue.
- Beadstyle magazine features 18+ simple jewelry projects in today’s hottest styles and colors. Each design in Beadstyle magazine includes step-by-step photos and simple instructions for making great necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Country Sampler magazine features a unique combination of country lifestyle articles and a catalog of decorating products. In the catalog section of Country Sampler magazine you will find folk art, reproductions, classic country collectibles and more.
- Crafts ‘n Things features wide range of topics including paper crafting techniques, needle felting tips, quilting tips, painting techniques, and more.
- Create & Decorate Magazine helps you create quality folk art, needlework, painting for home decor & accessories. Formerly Craftworks.
- Crafts Beautiful is a craft magazine published in UK.
- Jewelry Artist magazine is the definitive source for artisan jewelry making and design. Each issue of Jewelry Artist magazine offers instructions on new techniques, the latest on trends and gems and inspiration from Master Artisans.
- Love Patchwork & Quilting is the new magazine that brings you the best of modern quilting every month, including projects, interviews, the latest fabric plus a free gift with every issue!
- Mollie Makes is another across-the-pond resource, focusing on DIY culture and crafts.
- PaperCraft Inspirations magazine have 100 pages packed with the best cards and papercraft projects, new products and galleries. Best of all every issue has a great free gift.
- Vogue Knitting International/Knit Simple Combo Magazine offers customers to receive 5 issues of Vogue Knitting, the topnotch needlework technique and high-end fashion to hand knitters around the globe, and 4 issues of Knit Simple, the market’s best-selling magazine for new knitters and busy, experienced knitters looking for quick, easy and inspirational projects.
That’s all for now!
Did we miss you favorite crafts & hobbies magazine? Let us know through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Gary Capps (see all)
- Informative Cheat Sheet For Handmade Sellers - February 25, 2017
- 5 Photoshop Alternatives That Top Etsy Sellers Use - February 24, 2017
- 8 Ways To Easily Buy From Your Online Store - February 23, 2017